Butternut miss out – it’s recipe contest time!
We want to feature how you noodle! Let Cece’s® be your sous chef and see if you have what it takes to be the grand prize winner!
Cece’s Veggie Co. is looking for food bloggers, social media influencers, dietitians, and good for you food gurus to compete in our first Feature Your Noodle recipe challenge! One grand prize winner will receive an exclusive feature of their photo and recipe on a special run of our packaging sleeves to be sold in Costco LA stores, plus $750 total in prize money!
Share your culinary and photography skills while using our Organic Zucchini Spirals in your favorite dish, either raw, sautéed as a grain alternative, in a salad, soup or more! Use our Zucchini Spirals to add a fresh twist to breakfast, lunch or dinner with all the taste and texture of your favorite grain-based recipes for a fraction of the carbs and calories.
The Cece’s Veggie Co. Feature Your Noodle recipe challenge categories include:
- Whole30 friendly
- Wildcard! Anything goes as long as it features Cece’s zoodles.
We encourage you to participate in all four categories! One winner will be selected from each category and be awarded $250.00. The winning recipes from each category will then compete to see who will become the grand prize winner of the Cece’s Veggie Co. Feature Your Noodle recipe challenge and be awarded an additional $500.00.
The contest starts on April 4th, 2018 and ends May 13th, 2018.
GET YOUR NOODLE ON!
What’s the challenge and what do I win?
- One grand prize winner: feature on our next Costco packaging sleeve print run (100,000 units) and $500.00 cash prize
- One #Whole30 Category Winner: $250.00 cash prize
- One Paleo-Friendly Category Winner: $250.00 cash prize
- One Vegan Category winner: $250.00 cash prize
- One Wildcard Category Winner: $250.00 cash prize
The winner of the Cece’s Veggie Co. Feature Your Noodle challenge will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria:
Does this recipe taste as great as it sounds? We’ll be recreating these in-house, does the recipe have the right measurements and instructions for the perfect bite? Does your mouth start to water when thinking of making this recipe?
Visual Appeal: 25%
How does the recipe look? Some people eat with their eyes! Does this recipe belong on a plate or in a bowl? Does it need to be garnished?
Is your recipe original? Did you add your own unique twist for personality? Does your recipe have the special touch to stand out? Pro tip: check out our Instagram to see what savvy noodle-lovers are already cooking up!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Cece’s Veggie Co. Feature Your Noodle! Challenge Contest Rules***
***This is a partial set of rules, please click here to read the complete Official Contest Rules & Regulations for the Feature Your Noodle! Recipe Challenge
We’re looking for food bloggers, social media influencers, dietitians, and good for you food gurus who love to share about their love for food! Do you qualify?
To qualify, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be 18 years old or older at time of entry
- Must be a legal U.S. resident residing in the domestic states
- Food blog must be updated frequently (at least once per week) and has been in existence for at least six months
- Applicants cannot be a professional or trained chef
Let us know you want to participate by submitting an entry form here!
- Phone Number
- Social media handles (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website)
For your recipe photo and caption to qualify, they must adhere to the following:
- Recipe must be original
- Recipe must include Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Zucchini Spirals
- Recipe must be easy to recreate, great for families, delicious, original and inventive
- Recipe cannot be entered in any other contest or sweepstakes
- Photo must clearly show the usage of zucchini spirals and our packaging
How to submit your recipe:
To submit your recipe, you must complete the following items before the contest submission deadline:
(1) Publicly post it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
-@cecesveggieco must be included when posting your recipes
-@cecesveggieco must be tagged on your social media platforms
-post must include the following hashtags: #TwistingUpCostco #SimpleButTwisted
(2) List of ingredients must indicate the name of our Zucchini Spirals
(3) Please email your original recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a high quality photo of your finished recipe, which category you’re entering the recipe for, and a link to your published recipe by the contest deadline. Applicants are responsible for complying with all Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram rules, terms and conditions.
CONTEST TIMELINE & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Contest begins April 4th, 2018 and ends May 13th, 2018
- Recipes must be publicly posted on your blog or social media using the proper hashtags and handle references and emailed to us no later than May 13th, 2018
- No recipes will be considered if submitted after entry deadline of May 13, 2018
Official contest rules, terms and conditions for the Cece’s Veggie Co. “Feature Your Noodle” Recipe Challenge can be found here: https://www.cecesveggieco.com/2018/04/04/ceces-veggie-noodle-co-feature-your-noodle-recipe-challenge-official-contest-rules/