½ package of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Organic Beet Spirals
1 Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Egg
1 small to medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
½ avocado, sliced
Handful of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave, boil or roast sweet potato cubes until soft.
- Arrange beet spirals into a circular nest shape with a hole in the middle in a cast iron skillet.
- Bake beet spirals in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Add sweet potato cubes to the pan. Crack egg into hole and return to oven. Bake for 10 additional minutes, or until egg is set as desired.
- Top with sliced avocado and cilantro and enjoy.