1/2 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Butternut Squash
Avocado oil spray
1/2 large sweet onion, chopped “rainbow style” (cut whole onion in half and then in thin slices creating thing half circle shapes)
1 thick-cut salmon fillet
seafood seasoning of choice – chili lime seasoning or paprika works well!
sea salt to taste
green salad with dressing of choice on the side (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mist with avocado oil spray.
- Spread Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Butternut Squash and onion slices across the sheet, leaving room in the middle of the sheet for the salmon.
- Prep salmon fillet with avocado spray, salt, and seafood seasoning of choice. Add to the baking sheet and give everything one more mist of avocado oil.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Broil for an extra 3-5 minutes on high for extra crispiness.
- Plate and serve alongside simple green salad, if desired. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Sari Diskin, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Eat Well with Sari and follow her on Instagram @eatwellwithsari for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!