1 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Organic Shells & Vegan Cheez
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 tsp dijon mustard
pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and sauté until bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove the veggies and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 1/4 inch water and bring to a gentle boil. Add Cece’s organic butternut shells and let steam until easily pierced with a fork, about 3-6 minutes.
- Drain remaining water and place back on stove. Create a hole in the middle of the pan and squeeze out vegan cheez sauce. Stir in dijon mustard.
- As vegan cheez begins to melt, fold in cooked veggies and continue to fold until fully combined.
- Garnish with green onions and a pinch of cayenne pepper, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!