- 1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Zucchini Spirals
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14oz)
- Meat from a rotisserie chicken or boiled whole chicken, pulled apart into shreds
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped and stemmed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: sliced avocado, tortilla chips, crushed red pepper flakes, or cilantro for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except zucchini and half the cilantro (save for garnish) in a large stock pot over low-med heat.
- Simmer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Within the last 5 minutes or so of cooking, add the Cece’s Veggie Co. spiralized zucchini to the pot.
- Simmer until zoodles are warmed through but not soggy, 2-3 minutes.
- Divide among bowls to serve. Garnish with sliced avocado, tortilla chips, crushed red pepper, and cilantro. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Jessica Milligan, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Devoted Existence and follow her on Instagram @devotedexistence for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!