These easy Japanese Zoodles are great for a quick, easy, and flavorful lunch or dinner. The Mother Raw dressing is completely plant-based and adds a sweet, tangy, umami flavor to the Zucchini Noodles. This recipe is also completely vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free!
- 1 package Cece Veggie Co’s Organic Zucchini Noodles
- 1⁄4 cup Mother Raw Japanese Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped carrots
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp thyme (can add more if desired)
- Heat a pan with 1tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in zucchini noodles. Quickly stir noodles around for 1 minute to soften. Be careful not to overcook as it will lead to the zucchini noodles being too soft.
- Remove from heat and add in Mother Raw Japanese dressing. Stir with zoodles and put into a bowl.
- Add sesame seeds, chopped carrots, and thyme for topping. Top with extra dressing if desired. Enjoy!