1 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Riced Organic Cauliflower
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 cup scallions, chopped
4 Tbsp soy sauce (use tamari if gluten free)
1 cup frozen peas & carrots
2 large eggs
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and minced garlic over medium high heat.
- When fragrant, add Cece’s Veggie Co. organic riced cauliflower and sauté 4-5 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Fold in the peas, carrots, and chopped scallions. While stirring, add the soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- When riced cauliflower is soft, crack the eggs in the middle and scramble until cooked thoroughly.
- If desired, top with shrimp, chicken, or plant-based protein. Remove from heat and enjoy!