Garlic Shrimp Alfredo with Zoodles
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 pound wild-caught shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Spice Cave Sea Seasoning
- ½ Jar Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 packages Cece’s Veggie Co. Zucchini Noodles
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon seasoning. Cook for 2–3 minutes on one side.
- Turn shrimp over and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon seasoning.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes on the other side, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.