1 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Riced Organic Broccoli
1/2 lb flank steak, thinly sliced
4 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp ginger root, grated
1/2 cup soy sauce (use tamari if gluten free)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
1/2 cup water
- Heat 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour in soy sauce, water, and brown sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved, then add flank steak to pan.
- Cook until steak has reached desired doneness, then remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, add remaining 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil and Cece’s organic riced broccoli and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Combine the cooked steak with the riced broccoli in a bowl, garnish with green onions. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!