Cece’s® Veggie Co. Grillerz are a hot new twist on your favorite grilling fare- 100% organic veggies, crinkle-cut to the ideal size and thickness for flame-kissed flavor. Our favorite way to enjoy them is hot off the grill, but you can also prepare them on a griddle, cast iron pan or even in the broiler for smoking hot (and delicious) results!
1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Grillerz Z-Cut™ Carrots & White Sweet Potatoes
For Honey Sriracha Aioli
1/3 cup mayo
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 1/4 tsp sriracha
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp garlic powder
For Yogurt Dill Sauce
1 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
1 tsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
salt & pepper
- Preheat grill or cast iron pan if using a stovetop.
- Brush both sides of Z-Cut Carrots & White Sweet Potatoes with olive oil and place on preheated grill or cast iron pan and cook over direct high heat, turning once, until slightly charred (approximately 6-8 minutes per side). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare Honey Sriracha Aioli by combining mayo, lemon juice, sriracha, honey, and garlic powder in a small bowl and stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Prepare Yogurt Dill Sauce by adding yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and dill to a small bowl, stirring until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange prepared Z-Cut Carrots & White Sweet Potatoes on a platter and serve with dipping sauces on the side. Enjoy!