Cece’s® Veggie Co. Grillerz are a hot new twist on your favorite grilling fare- 100% organic veggies, crinkle-cut to the ideal size and thickness for flame-kissed flavor. Our favorite way to enjoy them is hot off the grill, but you can also prepare them on a griddle, cast iron pan or even in the broiler for smoking hot (and delicious) results!
1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Grillerz Z-Cut™ Carrots & White Sweet Potatoes
1 cup fresh basil, stemmed
3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
3 tbsp pine nuts or walnuts
1/3 cup fresh parmesan, grated
salt & pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat grill or cast iron pan if using a stovetop.
- Brush both sides of Z-Cut Carrots & White Sweet Potatoes with olive oil and place on preheated grill or cast iron pan and cook over direct high heat, turning once, until slightly charred (approximately 6-8 minutes per side). Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the pesto, add basil, garlic, pine nuts, and parmesan to a food processor. Pulse to combine, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- With the motor running on low, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified. Taste and add more oil, salt and / or pepper until desired flavor and consistency is reached.
- Arrange prepared Z-Cut Carrots & White Sweet Potatoes in a single layer on a large plate and brush with pesto, or serve alongside as a dip. Enjoy!