1/2 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Zucchini
1/2 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Beets
1/4 cup Tessemae’s Pantry Classic Italian Dressing
16 wooden skewers to create kabobs for grilling
1/2 cup pitted green olives, halved
1/2 cup packed sundried tomatoes, drained of oil
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 1/2 lbs salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 lemons, thinly sliced
1/2 fresh mint leaves, torn (for garnish)
- Soak 16 wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat and spray the grates with oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodled Beets and Zucchini, olives, sundried tomatoes, and feta. Pour Tessemae’s Pantry Classic Italian over salad and toss to combine well. Set aside to marinate.
- Thread salmon and lemon slices onto pairs of skewers to create 8 kabobs. (The double skewer helps to prevent the salmon from flaking apart when cooking!)
- Squeeze some of the lemon ends over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until fish is opaque throughout, 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve marinated veggies alongside the salmon kabobs, top with fresh mint and enjoy!