Cece’s® Veggie Co. Grillerz are a hot new twist on your favorite grilling fare- 100% organic veggies, crinkle-cut to the ideal size and thickness for flame-kissed flavor. Our favorite way to enjoy them is hot off the grill, but you can also prepare them on a griddle, cast iron pan or even in the broiler for smoking hot (and delicious) results!
1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Grillerz Z-Cut™ Summer Squash
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
2 cups arugula
1/4 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled (skip if vegan or dairy-free!)
salt & pepper
- Preheat grill or cast iron pan if using a stovetop.
- Brush both sides of Z-Cut Summer Squash with olive oil and place on preheated grill or cast iron pan and cook over direct high heat, turning once, until slightly charred (approximately 3-5 minutes per side). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine onion, tomatoes, and vinegar in large bowl; let sit 5 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil, then season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Add prepared Z-Cut Summer Squash and toss to combine. Add arugula and toss again until all ingredients are coated.
- Divide among plates and serve topped with feta or goat cheese. Enjoy!