Cece’s® Veggie Co. Grillerz are a hot new twist on your favorite grilling fare- 100% organic veggies, crinkle-cut to the ideal size and thickness for flame-kissed flavor. Our favorite way to enjoy them is hot off the grill, but you can also prepare them on a griddle, cast iron pan or even in the broiler for smoking hot (and delicious) results!
1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Grillerz Z-Cut™ Mixed Sweet Potatoes
2 slices thick-cut sandwich bread
1 oz sun-dried tomatoes, minced (if packed in oil, place them in a strainer and rinse with water, then pat dry)
1 oz goat cheese
1/2 tsp honey
1 handful arugula
- Preheat grill or cast iron pan if using a stovetop.
- Brush both sides of Z-Cut Mixed Sweet Potatoes with olive oil and place on preheated grill or cast iron pan and cook over direct high heat, turning once, until slightly charred (approximately 6-8 minutes per side). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill or toast bread until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, add minced sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese and mash together until well combined.
- To assemble, spread each slice of bread with the tomato / goat cheese mixture. Add prepared Z-Cut Mixed Sweet Potatoes to one slice in a single layer, overlapping slightly.
- Drizzle honey on the sweet potatoes and top arugula and the second slice of bread. Enjoy!