- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup + 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 package Cece’s zucchini spirals
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup Choczero’s maple syrup
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 cup Choczero’s chocolate bars, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 4 pieces Choczero’s dark chocolate bars
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cake pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with oil.
- Add zucchini spirals into a blender and blend until all pieces are broken apart. Squeeze out all the water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flaxseeds with 6 tbsp water to make them into flax eggs. Mix and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in almond and coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, chia seeds and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flax eggs, olive oil, mashed avocado, maple syrup, and zucchini. Slowly add in flour mixture and combine.
- Fold in chopped chocolate bars. Pour batter into the cake pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from pan.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals until completely melted.
- Once the bread is cooled, drizzle chocolate on top. Add sliced almonds (optional). Let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Slice and enjoy!