- 1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1.5 cups kimchi from Wild Brine or Mother-in-Law’s
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced with white and green parts divided
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup (use Primal Kitchen or Tessemae’s for paleo)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 eggs, fried over easy (for topping)
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds, then add the white parts of the green onion and continue stirring for 1 minutes.
- Add Cece’s Veggie Co. riced cauliflower and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add in kimchi and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, coconut aminos, and sesame oil. Add to skillet and continue to stir.
- Remove the riced cauliflower and use the same pan to fry the eggs.
- Divide the stir-fried riced cauliflower mixture among bowls and top each with an egg, remaining green onion, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Jessica Milligan, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Devoted Existence and follow her on Instagram @devotedexistence for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!