1 package of Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower
1.5 cups store-bought kimchi
1 Tbsp avocado oil
1 bunch green onions, sliced with white and green parts divided
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup sesame seeds
4 eggs, fried over easy (for topping0
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds, then add the white parts of the green onion and continue stirring for 1 minutes.
- Add Cece’s Veggie Co. riced cauliflower and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add in kimchi and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, coconut aminos, and sesame oil. Add to skillet and continue to stir.
- Remove the riced cauliflower and use the same pan to fry the eggs.
- Divide the stir-fried riced cauliflower mixture among bowls and top each with an egg, remaining green onion, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Jessica Milligan, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Devoted Existence and follow her on Instagram @devotedexistence for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!