1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Sweet Potato
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Korean Veggie Burgers
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1 cup snap peas, halved
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
2-3 Tbsp coconut aminos
salt & pepper to taste
sauerkraut, fresh cilantro, and red pepper flakes (optional as garnish)
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook Korean Veggie Burgers approximately 7 minutes until browned on one side, then gently flip and cook an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned. Remove from heat and set aside. (Check package for other cooking method options)
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add snap peas, broccoli and bell pepper and continue to sauté until starting to soften, 2-3 minutes.
- Add Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodled Sweet Potato and continue to sauté until noodles are al dente, 5-6 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos to veggie mixture and stir well. Remove from heat. Divide into bowls.
- Chop Korean Veggie Burgers into bite-sized pieces and add atop veggie bowls. Garnish with sauerkraut, chopped fresh cilantro, and a pinch of red pepper flakes to serve. Enjoy!