1 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Noodled Organic White Sweet Potatoes
1 1/2 cups chicken stock
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
6 tomatoes, diced
2 large garlic cloves, minced
- In a small pot with a lid, combine chicken stock, garlic powder, almond butter, and Worcestershire sauce over medium heat.
- Stirring often, heat until chicken stock is simmering and sauce is creamy. Cover and turn off the heat.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add Cece’s organic white sweet potato noodles. Sauté until al dente, 4-6 minutes.
- Pour the nut butter sauce over noodles and stir to combine. Add spinach and tomatoes.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and cover for about 10 more minutes. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!