1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Sunday Funday Veggie Sausages
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 1/2 cups veggie broth
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
1 Tbsp Miyokos butter (or other vegan butter)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
fresh dill, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place Veggie Sausages on an un-greased baking pan and bake approximately 7 minutes per side, until heated through and well browned. (Check package for other cooking method options)
- While Veggie Sausages are baking, heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add Cece’s Veggie Co. Riced Cauliflower, veggie broth, coconut milk, butter, and garlic powder to pan, stirring until mixed well.
- Cover, lower heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Divide cauliflower grits among bowls and top with veggie sausage. Garnish with chopped fresh dill to serve, and enjoy!