2 cups Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower
1 medium/large Russet potato
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup oat flour
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set baking sheet aside.
- Microwave Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway. Let cool until it can be safely handled, then squeeze out excess water with a cheese cloth or towel. (Alternatively, you can sauté the riced cauliflower in a large skillet with cooking oil for 6-8 minutes and then drain.)
- Puncture potato several times with a fork and microwave for about 5 minutes, then carefully turn over. Microwave for 3-5 more minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork. Let cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, peel potato and add to a mixing bowl. Use a fork or potato masher to mash. Add riced cauliflower, Parmesan cheese, and oat flour and stir to mix well.
- Form mixture into 20-25 tots with your hands and place on lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flip with a spatula, and bake about 15 more minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of garlic powder, if desired.
- Pair with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Jacki Bolig, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Figgin Delicious and follow her on Instagram @figgindelicious for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!