1/2 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower
2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
1 chicken breast
1 package Simply Organic Southwest Taco Seasoning mix, divided
1 lime, halved
1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup corn, canned or frozen and thawed
1 Tbsp green chiles, diced
1/4 cup carrots, grated
1/4 cup Tessemae’s Organic Avocado Ranch Dressing, divided
Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Pat the chicken breast dry and coat with half the package of Simply Organic Southwest Taco Mix, saving the rest for the next step.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Cook the chicken breast until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes on each side. Slice thinly in bite size pieces and set aside.
- In another skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat and add Cece’s Riced Cauliflower, with the remaining Southwest Taco Seasoning mix and stir well to combine. Sauté until soft, about 6-8 minutes, squeezing the juice from one half of the lime in the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- Assemble tacos by layering chicken breast, riced cauliflower, tomatoes, corn, green chiles, and carrots in the tortillas.
- Drizzle Tessemae’s Organic Avocado Ranch Dressing on top and squeeze the other lime half over the tacos. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!