1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Beets
Avocado oil spray
2 cups leafy greens (spinach, spring mix and baby kale all work great)
1/4 goat cheese, crumbled
1 Tbsp hemp seeds
1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
Prepared protein of choice: grilled shrimp, chicken or tofu work well
For easy Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp honey
sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mist with avocado oil spray.
- Place Cece’s Veggie Co. beet spirals on the cookie sheet. Spray with more avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast for 15 minutes on the middle rack, until crispy but not burned.
- In the meantime, prepare salad dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Combine greens, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, goat cheese, and prepared protein in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Remove beets from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Add to salad bowl and toss to combine. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Sari Diskin, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Eat Well with Sari and follow her on Instagram @eatwellwithsari for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!