2 packages Cece Veggie Co’s Organic Butternut Squash Cubes
1 cup Mother Raw’s Maple Fig Dressing
1 1⁄2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the olive oil and dressing together.
- In a large bowl, combine the butternut squash cubes with the dressing mixture, making sure they are coated evenly. Add in 1⁄2 tsp each of the thyme and rosemary. Leave in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to sink in.
- Pour into a casserole dish pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until squash is soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle more dressing if desired. Top with pecans and remaining thyme and rosemary. Enjoy!