1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Butternut Shells & Cheese
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Classic Chick’n Tenders
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup broccoli florets
green onion and red pepper flakes (optional as garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place Chick’n Tenders on an ungreased baking pan and bake approximately 7 minutes per side, until heated through and well browned. (Check package for other cooking method options)
- Prepare Cece’s Veggie Co. Butternut Shells & Cheese according to package instructions.
- While shells are cooking, heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat and sauté broccoli until bright green and desired tenderness, 4-5 minutes.
- Chop cooked Chick’n Tenders into bite-sized pieces and add to pan with shells & cheese, along with cooked broccoli. Stir to combine.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with chopped green onion and red pepper flakes to serve. Enjoy!