This spiralized sweet potato enchilada skillet contains spiralized sweet potatoes, corn, black beans, and enchilada ingredients. It is an enchilada shortcut that gets dinner on your table in 30 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 box of Cece’s™ Veggie Co. Sweet Potato Spirals
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can black beans (540mL/ 19oz), drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels (340mL/ 12oz), drained and rinsed
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into ½ inch strips (flour tortillas work too)
- 2 cups enchilada sauce (canned or homemade)
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, divided
- Greek yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large, ovenproof skillet (12 inches) heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 or so minutes, until translucent and soft.
- Add the sweet potato noodles, and cook for 10 or so minutes, until al dente. They should have a bite to them and not be completely soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the black beans, corn, tortillas, enchilada sauce and half of the cheese. Stir until completely combined.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and place in the oven for 5 or so minutes, until cheese is melted and the enchilada sauce bubbles.
- Serve with optional toppings listed.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Total time: 30 mins