1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Sweet Potato
2 Tbsp avocado oil
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
6 oz broccoli florets
1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
3 Tbsp coconut aminos
1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
1/2 lime, wedged
chopped green onions, fresh cilantro and sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add onion. Sauté until onion starts to soften, 4-5 minutes.
- Add Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Sweet Potato, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and red bell pepper to pan. Continue to sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos, stir well and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and let simmer until veggies are softened to desired texture, 4-6 minutes.
- Divide onto serving plates and sprinkle with peanuts and a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds as desired and serve. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Jacki Bolig, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Figgin Delicious and follow her on Instagram @figgindelicious for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!