Kicked-up sweet potato noodles stir-fry style with lots of veggies! A super-easy dinner ready in 20 minutes with only 7 ingredients. The sky’s the limit for what you want in your skillet! Except the sweet potato noodles. Those are an actual requirement because they’re the best.
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 sweet pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boxes of Cece’s™ Veggie Co. Sweet Potato Spirals
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion, pepper, garlic, and broccoli in olive oil until vegetables are just tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potato noodles and soy sauce and stir occasionally until noodles are softened, an additional 7-10 minutes. Season noodles with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot. Enjoy!
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (use tamari if gluten free)
- Salt and pepper to taste