Photo by @eatwellwithsari
1/2 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Noodled Organic Zucchini
1 frozen gluten free pizza crust of choice
1/2 cup tomato sauce
3/4 cup shredded or crumbled cheese – try feta, goat cheese or for a vegan option, Daiya Mozzarella-style shreds
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup red bell peppers, sliced
other pizza veggies / toppings, as desired
crushed red pepper flakes & Parmesan cheese, if desired for garnish
- Use a plastic spatula to spread tomato sauce on crust (make sure to check package directions on if crust should be thawed or par-baked before adding toppings).
- Top with cheese, cherry tomatoes, red bell peppers, and other toppings as desired (save zucchini spirals for the next step).
- Bake according to package directions, at least 8-10 minutes for optimal veggie cooking. In the last 3-4 minutes, add the zucchini noodles on top and continue baking.
- For crispier veggies, try broiling the pizza for the last few minutes with all the toppings.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper and Parmesan (if desired), cut into slices and enjoy!