1/2 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Riced Organic Veggie Medley
1 Tbsp coconut oil, divided in halves
8 oz skirt steak, sliced thinly against the grain
1 cup broccoli, chopped into florets
1 large carrot, sliced
2 tsp yellow curry powder
1 can (13.5 oz) light coconut milk
2 Tbsp coconut aminos
2 Tbsp Georgia Grinders Cashew Butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Cilantro, for garnish
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in minced ginger and beef.
- When beef begins to turn golden brown (2-3 minutes), add broccoli, carrot, and curry powder. Cook for another 3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, coconut aminos, cashew butter, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let simmer until sauce thickens and reduces, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a new pan, heat the other 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil over medium high heat. Sauté Cece’s Organic Riced Veggie Medley until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer riced veggie medley to serving bowl and top with curry beef. Garnish dish with torn cilantro, if desired.