Ingredients (per waffle):
- 1/2 cup Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 2 eggs (1 for waffle mix, 1 for topping)
- Optional: 1 Tbsp freshly chopped herbs (parsley, cilantro, dill)
- In a mixing bowl, add Cece’s Veggie Co. riced cauliflower, 1 egg, and fresh herbs (if using) and whisk to combine.
- Spray preheated waffle maker with olive oil spray, then pour in mixture, spreading out evenly.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Top with fried egg and enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Jessica Milligan, a Cece’s Veggie Co. influencer partner and fan! Visit her website Devoted Existence and follow her on Instagram @devotedexistence for more delicious and healthy cooking inspiration!