1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Noodled Zucchini
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Kale Littles
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup marinara sauce of choice
1/2 yellow squash, sliced into half moons
1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place Kale Littles on an un-greased baking pan and bake approximately 6 minutes, until browned. Gently flip and bake an additional 4 minutes., until heated through and well browned. (Check package for other cooking method options)
- While Kale Littles are baking, heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add yellow squash and onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodled Zucchini and continue to sauté until all veggies are almost cooked to desired tenderness, 3-4minutes.
- Add marinara sauce, stirring constantly, until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide among bowls and top with baked Kale Littles. Enjoy!