1 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Organic Zucchini Veggiccine
1 tbsp cooking oil
½ onion, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
3 Tbsp tomato paste
2 Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Eggs
1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and peppers and sauté until starting to soften, 3-4 minutes.
- Drain ⅓ of the liquid from the diced tomatoes and add the rest of the can to the skillet with the tomato paste. Simmer for 2-3 more minutes.
- Saving a small handful for garnish, stir in zucchini veggiccine, and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat. Push the ingredients to the side with a spoon to create 2 craters and crack the eggs into them.
- Place skillet into pre-heated oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are set as desired.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced avocado and raw veggiccine noodles. Enjoy!