1 pack of Cece’s® Veggie Co. Noodled Organic Zucchini Veggiccine®
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled (optional, for garnish)
12oz fire-roasted red peppers, drained
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 large garlic clove, whole
1 small shallot, diced
1/4 cup vegetable stock
- Add all sauce ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat and add onions. Sauté until golden brown.
- Add garlic and Cece’s organic zucchini veggiccine to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Stir in spinach and toss until wilted, about 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat immediately and add sauce, tossing to coat.
- Serve topped with crumbled goat cheese (optional) and enjoy!